Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WHO IS THE SPIRITUAL WIDOW?

I am a woman seeking God's will for my life while facing obstacles that often interfere with that desire. I am a woman who hopes to help other "Spiritual Widows and Orphans" always remember that God loves them.
I am married to a man who has lost his way and I am at a lost on how to help him. I am a mother of children who have become "Spiritual Orphans" because we do not have a Spiritual Leader in our home. 
I love God whole and complete. My faith is unwavering. Although I hurt because of the situation I am in, I will not allow Satan to steal my joy.
I am sad and frustrated because the men in the church I attend, and Godly men around our nation are not holding men accountable for their lack of participation with their families. Men are not holding one another accountable for not being Spiritual Leaders. 
I am a women of great compassion as I have recognized God's love and mercy for me and I want to share it with others. I am surrounded in negativity whenever my husband is around so it is difficult at times to be positive due to his negative spirit.


I love God and acknowledge he has given me passion in life:





  • A passion to press into God and know Him more. 
  • A heart for worship. 
  • A love for the Word of God and the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 
  • Open to the flow and ministry of the Holy Spirit. 
  • Led by godly, spirit filled leadership. 
  • A heart for the Kingdom of God not merely focused on local issues. 
  • Passionate for world missionary enterprise. 
  • Moving in intercessory ministry. 
  • Seeking to speak into my community in ways that will make an impact. 


I hope to discuss many issues facing our women and children today in society and how the church (The Body of Christ) can help.  I look forward to your feedback.


Love in Christ always,
Akua's Keiki
(Hawaiian for God's child)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please share this blog with others you may think will find this useful in their journey as a Spiritual Widow or orphan.