Friday, October 22, 2010

Hello Friends

Hello Friends,

I am one of the women who Akuas Keiki has graciously offered to allowed to contribute based on my own journey as a Spiritual Widow. Due to the recent circumstances in her home, she has asked each of us who are contributing to only sign each post under TSW- and our first initial so as to not be identifying to any one individual.

Please know that this was not an easy decision for her as it was truly healing for her but she must do what is best for her family at this time. She is hurting greatly and needs our love and prayers, and God's grace and compassion.

I will do my best to be as open as she has been but it may not always be easy. God has given her such a compassionate and loving heart towards the hurting and lonely. She wants to be obedient to God in all areas of her life.

I am sure some of the ladies will also make their own posts, but for now I just wanted to say hello and ask you to please be praying for Akuas Keiki.

TSW-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please share this blog with others you may think will find this useful in their journey as a Spiritual Widow or orphan.