Friday, October 8, 2010

I am a survivor with God's grace

Oh my dear beloved darlings,

You know, I made the last post, got it out of my system and felt I needed to find a song (several actually) that truly depicted how I am feeling after having spent just a few minutes with my loving Heavenly Father. He is truly sufficient for me in that I know he will provide all I need in the seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and years to come. 

There has always been two songs in my life that have stood strong in my mind

AMAZING GRACE  GOD's grace is sufficient and AMAZING; he has found me and I can now see how much he loves me

I'M A SURVIVOR : with GOD's grace, I will survive this and anything else that comes my way

and more recently

BREAKAWAY  I want and know I need to breakaway when God allows as much as the children in my home need a break away from the chaos in their home life


BECAUSE OF YOU this one depicts how I feel about my relationship with my mother as a spiritual orphan due to her neglect, rejection, mental,emotional, verbal, physical,and Spiritual Abuse. It is cleansing to finally get the acknowledgement out of my system.




WHAT I CANNOT CHANGE : This song is amazingly cleansing for me and I hope those who it speaks to will do what you can to change what you need to make your life better. 




For those of you who do not know Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, and would like to accept him into your life and in your heart, you can do so privately now, between you and God. 






    “Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.”



If you decided to repent of your sins and receive Christ today, welcome to God's family. Now, as a way to grow closer to Him, the Bible tells us to follow up on our commitment.




  • Get baptized as commanded by Christ.
  • Tell someone else about your new faith in Christ.
  • Spend time with God each day. It does not have to be a long period of time. Just develop the daily habit of praying to Him and reading His Word. Ask God to increase your faith and your understanding of the Bible.
  • Seek fellowship with other followers of Jesus. Develop a group of believing friends to answer your questions and support you.
  • Find a local church where you can worship God.

I would love to follow up with you and would like to pray with you. You can send me an email here Write Me





For those who have been in Christ's family already but would like prayer, then you may also use the link above to send me an email at the above link


You are in my prayers. 


Love in Christ always,
Akuas Keiki







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please share this blog with others you may think will find this useful in their journey as a Spiritual Widow or orphan.