Friday, October 22, 2010

Leave of Absence for a time

My Beloved,

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am finding that I will have to take leave of the blog post to deal with issues that have arisen in my home.

I will miss you all greatly however, I know that I am leaving you in the very capable hands of other contributors to our time together. I pray that you will understand and pray for me as I go through this time. Etcetera will continue to make their posts and then various other authorized posters will be posting under The Spiritual Widow.

This is not just about my journey, but also about the journey of other women who have dealt with and are currently dealing with similar situations.

I earnestly pray that God will give me guidance and direction as to how continue on this journey with you as I pray it has been as healing for you as it has been for me so far. I may not know you personally, but I am here and praying for you and loving on you.

I will be checking in from time to time to see how things are going or how people may be posting in response. If you need to get in touch with me for any reason, please be sure to fill out the form on the main blog page and I am one of the ladies who has access will get in touch with me to let me know.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love in Christ always,
Akuas Keiki

1 comment:

  1. Hello,I have read your post, I m very happy because your post is giving very nice information to all people who is read your post. So we are very Thankful to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Please share this blog with others you may think will find this useful in their journey as a Spiritual Widow or orphan.