Monday, October 11, 2010

YOU ARE WORTHY

"The word of God is living and active-sharper than any double edged sword, It  penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow, It judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart." Hebrews 4:12

My beloved,


You are worthy. Did you know that? Nobody is useless to God. He loves each of us.He uses each of us in different ways to reach others.


God doesn't care about worldly titles, earthly riches, the number of homes, the types of cars, or the brand names of our clothes- He cares about the nature of our heart.


You may not feel apart of God's kingdom or someone he can use. Trust me, he can and will use you to his glory. You are a part of his eternal dream. God's purpose is greater than each of us. As his child, nothing is going to slow down God's purpose in your life.


Your inner beauty, character and passion can and will be used to serve him to reach the needs of his children.


Just as I never thought God could use be because of my past and present life circumstances- he is doing that every day right now. He uses me to reach childhood abuse victims to share with them how to go from trauma to TRIUMPH in God's grace. He helps me to reach domestic violence victims to take them from victim to VICTORY with God's amazing healing.
He uses me to reach divorcing parents,hurting children, targeted family members and survivors of Parental Alienation. He has me teaching them how to be "separate but not broken" so they may embrace the Spirit of Ohana (family) so that Nobody Gets Left Behind. He has me reaching out to those with pasts of sexual promiscuity. I was once the woman at the well, with society throwing it's stones at me. He drew that line and saved me.


Each of the above situations all make up parts of "my story". I have turned my life to him. He has forgiven me of choices I've made which led to some situations in my life, and helped me heal of others that were beyond my control. His love, mercy and grace have given me strength to acknowledge the pain of the past, embrace the pain of the present to learn, bloom and grow.


Your pasts are part of who you were, your choices today decide how you live today and your story determines how GOD will use you to help others. *Embrace who you are in Christ and ask him  to guide you in how he wants  to use YOUR story to reach others. You will be blessed beyond measure.


Remember, YOU ARE WORTHY and YOU ARE LOVED.


You are in my prayers.


Love in Christ Always,
Akuas Keiki


*Special thanks to "Pastor E" for the series on EMBRACING your life: your story, your community, your family, your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please share this blog with others you may think will find this useful in their journey as a Spiritual Widow or orphan.