Monday, October 11, 2010

My commitment to you

My beloved,


I pondered today how I should address you in each post. You see, I've come to a point in my life where I realize that I don't receive anything in life except through HIM. You re not my beloved children but HIS. He has however, placed you in MY heart very deeply. I pray each post conveys the level of commitment GOD has given to me for you that you may find hope. The love I have for YOU comes to me from HIM that he may use me in a way which enriches your life, and YOU are therefore MY BELOVED.


I pray that I can be real with you. I'm not a bible teacher, theologian, or any greatly known person within Christian or Secular society. I am a woman seeking GOD's heart and hoping to share it with you.


I pray for each of you who read my postings that it may minister to you in some way. I pray for those who email me and thank me for putting what they feel in words they cannot find. I pray for those I who I know are following my blog that you may share with others dealing with similar situations.


Know that you are cherished. Remember that GOD loves you. It does not matter if you are battered, broken, spiritually starving, or maybe just going through a rough patch. God's love is relentless, non-negotiable, non-returnable and unending.


My beloved, come to him. He is holding out his arms just waiting for you.


You are in my prayers always.


Love in Christ always,
Akuas Keiki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please share this blog with others you may think will find this useful in their journey as a Spiritual Widow or orphan.